Dreadtime Stories S1E3 Rappaccini’s Daughter
Greetings, Dear Listeners. On this episode of the program, we returned live to the airwaves. On it, Yours Cruelly featured the following:
1. Rappaccini’s Daughter by Nathaniel Hawthorne, courtesy of http://librivox.org
2. The Magnus Archives Episode 3- Across the Street, courtesy of http://rustyquill.com
3. Two editions of Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, courtesy of the fine people at http://archive.org
4. And our Pod People segment, which featured The SCP Archives podcast, courtesy of https://bloody-disgusting.com/podcastnetwork/#scparchives
And were you listening to the Broadcast Edition of this program, that is all you would be getting. However, Dear Listeners. This… is the first PODCAST editing of the program, featuring material cut from the Broadcast Edition due to time constraints. That includes:
5. Two additional editions of Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
6. The November 26th, 1944 broadcast of The Weird Circle, featuring their adaptation of Rappaccini’s Daughter
All incidental music used on this program is courtesy of http://tabletopstudios.com, where you can find original, royalty free, public domain music and sound effects for your podcast or Dungeons and Dragons game.
On next week’s program, Dear Listener, we’ll be featuring a tale from one of Japan’s most renowned writers of horror and the macabre. The story will be… Earless Hoichi, by Lafcadio Hearn.
Until next week, this is Yours Cruelly wishing you… unpleasant… dreams.